Monday, February 16, 2015

#enviousness

Heeeeeloooooo,

is everything alright?


Did sun shine in your city, too. Today?


Do you know people who are envious and show it thru some kind of mobbing?

Like writing notes on others information documents for the boss
to make sure that their boss will be in an other opinion as the one who originally wrote it,
and dislike him?
Even if it's the important information, the boss is in need...

If yes give a smile about them! ;)


They have problems with themselves, not with the one they try to blame...

In the end they blame them self much more than they can blame anybody else!


Sometimes I love it to work with those guys in the industry!
They make me wondering everyday and give me a lot of stuff to share with you.

And lots of feelings I can use to make compositions.


In the end I'm very thankful to everyone who made my way very hard.
If they wouldn't do. I would never increase myself!


So if you're down today thru something like that. Increase yourself!
Because you are you and you are allowed to!!!

Take care!

Yours

etienne

No comments:

Post a Comment