Monday, February 2, 2015

#MondayMorning

Wow,...

Hey out there hope everybody is okay today! :)

What a day.... slept too long and as usual if I sleep to long ^^
snow lays down on the streets... :)
 I don't worry about snow... but WHY there is snowfall only the
days I can absolutely not need it????? *lol*


Next thing is I should train my explanation skills in writing....
Well, for me it's hard enough to write in English...
in general I don't need it for my daily business...

So if somebody out there is misunderstanding it's okay.... [for me ;)]

...in German (I speak and write natively) it should be clear what I mean or
what I want from somebody (who is also a native speaker).... right?

Damn, I'd put pictures in the e-mail,too, for absolute clearness....
...They misunderstood me. *rofl* ... sometimes I love my job. ^^

Anybody got an idea how we can make written communication even
more clear and save to understand???

May we should start writing in smileys to make sure the otherone
knows about our mood, too??

But it wouldn't be serious in business e-mails, or do I think wrong?

Enjoy your day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment