Sunday, February 8, 2015

#self-confidence

Good day out there where every you may read!

Hope you're fine and have an awesome day!!!!

Today I want to write a little about #self-confidence.
May I've not much, but I recognized that there are people out there
who have much less than me!

I met somebody some days ago,.... we had a little smalltalk,
what is kind of unusual in Germany, cause we are very direct.
(You may know).

Over the last few days we chatted to each other about god and the world.
The past, the present, the good and the worst....

So it turns out that she recognized herself as a very shy girl
in fact of low self-confidence.
I barely can understand why!!

Her life was quite hard and different to that what is normal surround here,
but she made it! Things and decisions others may never have to decide!
So I told her that she's allowed to have #self-confidence!!!!

She posted a Smiley and the conversation moved on.

I hope she'll find her self-confidence soon....

.....

In my eyes everybody can be self-confident and is allowed to!
You don't need to be a tall and strong guy,
or millionaire, or a glorious hero therefore!

Just be yourself!

I'm sure you're life made turns that others never have.
And also I'm sure you mastered these turns, getting life-expirience!
Nobody knows that! But most people don't even know
that they crossed your path in the end of the day. ;)


With these words....



Let's make the world a better place! <3

Enjoy yourself!



Yours

etienne

No comments:

Post a Comment