Friday, October 9, 2015

Long time

Hey

How are you guys?

Long time past since my last blog.

So what's happening....

I'm creating a new logo for StfHp while asking myself about it's future....

Since I'm a soloist my biggest dream is to know for real what I'm doing in playing a guitar.
Not  just to know a little bit not knowing if it's right or wrong.

So happily I found professional support for me in playing guitar ^^.

Further on I try to join some specials and I'm hardly training therefore.
My own production is reduced but we'll see what future will get to us.
In the end we all don't know what will happen and where life will take us to.
But I hope the best and wish myself that my personal dreams and wishes of lifestyle and music will become true.

There are chances you need to take even if it's not the right time, but while thinking: "things come as they appear!" There might be a path leading in the right thing. The thing you want.

What I wish myself to become true is what I wish for you outthere, too.

Let's find out where it'll lead is to.

Cheers

Your little é(tienne)

No comments:

Post a Comment