Saturday, February 28, 2015

#fender


Hey out there!
Are you okay?

I am ;).
.... Became a little ill last week
 but now I'm OK.

Today I want to introduce my 
squier affinity:

It once was a present to my birthday.
It is quite old so I'm not sure if they're still building it. ^^ 

Squire still is a trademark of fender but their models changed, I guess.

Even if there are much better guitars
 for sale... I'm proud of mine!
Cause it is mine!!! 

This was the basic instrument you hear
 in the songs: 
phases-walk through, 
tunnel in the dark- way to win,
Time-cooking tea,
Replay - deja vu 

And the next rock
 composition I'm creating.

But at the time I'm working on a
 pop-project without
 the sound of an electric-guitar.

Hope your day will become great!

...And give puffin312 a listen.
She published a new song of hers today on her YouTube channel!
(I blogged about her earlier)

Enjoy yourselves and take care!


Yours

etienne

No comments:

Post a Comment