Sunday, February 22, 2015

#PianoNights

#PianoNights

I love to play this instrument!

It is so harmonic and powerful, every mood can be turned in Sound.
If there is a romantic or mythic environment everything is possible!


From today I want to share some little secrets and pictures of StfHpMusic's Studio work 
few people ever did see and been in there.

  Here you see the main spot of my creativity.
Where I compose my instrumentals and the way I record them.
Yes, I don't use any Beat-programs anymore.
Even if it would be way easier to create Songs
and stay in the rhythm.
I stopped using them while I started the StfHpmusic project in March 2013.
The idea was to increase my skills in playing music by composing and recording.
 I spent a lot of lifetime in this place shown in the picture.
And it took a lot of time and hard work to to do all the investments.

Professional hardware is still missing but as I know me, someday I can't resist to invest.

For all professionals out there who still recognized...
I use #Linux-Studio and #Ardour ;)
A very powerful program with all possibility's
 a modern MIDI-Sequencer should have.
It is more difficult to handle with then Steinberg's #Cubase
but in Ardour is nothing missing, too!

The Piano is in real a Clavinova built by Yamaha.
It is the CVP-59S (built in the '90s) 
listed on my Soundclick.com/stfhp page.
And with it I can create the drums, too.


I love the way I use to record and I'm happy that I got
the chance to do it the way I do.

I hope that you'll get the chances you need to make your wishes come true, too.
And enough people who'll support you in your life!

I wish you all the best!


Yours 

etienne




No comments:

Post a Comment